As a real estate agent, your client is looking to you to sell their home as fast as possible and for the most amount of money. Professional home staging has been proven to do just that! A staged home sells 73% faster than an unstaged home and for more money. It also prevents costly price reductions. Today's buyers are busier than ever and expect to buy a move-in ready and stylish home. Staging is the quickest and easiest way to transform listings into highly marketable properties that buyers desire.
Buyers Desire Home Staging, Inc. offers free initial home staging consultations so it is easy for you to send us in to every listing you acquire. We tackle delicate issues (such as off-putting smells, clutter, and deferred maintenance) so you don't have to. This allows you to maintain a positive relationship with your client and stay focused on your duties as an agent. In the end, the home will look great, sell fast and for top dollar, and your client will be very pleased.
We don't believe in "one size fits all" and therefore have four staging packages, from Full Service to DIY guidance, to accommodate every budget and need.
Our most popular staging package consists of:
- A detailed Assessment of the Buyer Demographic to determine the most likely buyer for the home
- A Home Preparation Plan to neutralize, update and freshen the look of the home
- A Staging Design Plan to develop a cohesive and attractive design flow throughout the home
- Mental move-in cues to encourage the buyer to emotionally connect with the home and envision themselves living there
- A Staging Day where we bring in inventory items and arrange them for maximum visual appeal
- A three month Inventory Usage Term so the home maintains the staged look throughout the selling process
- MLS photos to drive maximum buyer traffic to the home
"Three months with no offers in a sparsely furnished house convinced me that "staging" would help. Linda and Tiffany were both professional, warm and incredibly easy to work with...They coordinated furnishings with accessories that transformed the house into a home in just a few hours. Well, we received an offer at first open house after staging and I am convinced it was the result of Linda & Tiffany's work. I look forward to working with them again!"
– Lauren M. Realtor, Braintree, MA