When preparing to hire a home stager, like any other professional or service, you should conduct some research. A few points to investigate are:
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they full time stagers or is this a hobby?
- Were they formally trained?
- Are they members of any staging associations?
- Do they have a wide variety of inventory?
- Do they have a website and Facebook page that show lots of before and after photos?
- Are rated highly on Yelp, Angie's List, and other similar sites?
- Are they insured?
Buyers Desire Home Staging was founded in 2011. Prior to starting this company, Linda had staged as a hobby for 20 years, and Tiffany was an interior redesigner for over 5 years. We are now full time home stagers, and are dedicated to accommodating our client’s schedule and budget.
We were both trained at the top home staging school in the country, Home Staging Resource, and are members of the Real Estate Staging Association.
Our broad inventory includes everything from wall art, pillows, accessories, florals and bedspreads, in many different design styles to accommodate every home and buyer demographic.
You will see on our Facebook page, website, and houzz.com many examples of before and after photos of our work. You will also find testimonials from our clients on our website, Facebook, and on Angie’s List, Yelp, and Redfin Openbook.
At Buyers Desire Home Staging, we take our business seriously. That means taking our clients seriously. We will work with your budget to give you the home that buyers desire!