National Home Staging Statistics

  • National Home Staging StatisticsUS Housing and Urban Development states that on average, a staged home will sell 17% higher than a comparable home that is not staged.
  • In the 2012 HomeGain National Home Improvement Survey Results found that home staging has an average return-on-investment of 196%.
  • The 2012 Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Report found that if you invest in home staging before listing you will sell 87% faster.
  • RESA conducted a study of 359 homes which were staged prior to listing. On average, the staged homes received their first offer in 26 days. Almost 20% of these homes received multiple offers.
  • The National Association of Realtors states that if you invest 1-3% of the value of your home in staging, updates, and repairs, you could make/save 8-10%.
    OUR PRICE GUARANTEE: Our service is ALWAYS less than 1% of the value of your home (unless you request additional services).

Occupied Home Staging

  • Over 90% of buyers view homes on-line prior to visiting them in person. This means your MLS photos must stand out to entice them to visit the home.
  • HomeGain 2012 survey found the top 10 things to do before listing to be:
    1. Clean and De-clutter
    2. Lighten and brighten
    3. Electical and Plumbing
    4. Landscaping
    5. Staging
    6. Carpet
    7. Floors
    8. Paint interior
    9. Kitchen and Bathroom
    10. Paint exterior
    With the exception of electrical and plumbing, we address all of these items in our service and advise our clients what items will give them the highest return on investment and which will not.

Vacant Home Staging

  • Buyers will stay in a vacant home an average of 5 minutes but linger in a furnished home an average of 40 minutes
  • Only 10% of people can visualize what a space would look like furnished, while the other 90% cannot imagine how they’d live in the home.